Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hillbilly Chicken Jerky?

I don't even have a comment for this one.




























Rody should have my frame done soon. The parts kit is patiently waiting. The wheels look sweet, and seem plenty light. Stans 355 rims, Revolution spokes, and Pacenti tires. I don't usually like this much meat up front but every review I have read about the Neo and Quasi Motos is positive. It should be a good Knob setup, but I am a little concerned they won't roll fast enough for my liking. Time will tell.
I don't really know how the 650B gear ratio will feel. I put a 11-28 cassette on for now. This should be similar to the 12-26 I used last year with the smaller wheels.
This is a recovery week for me so I plan to keep the hours down around 8 or so. And with more rain in the forecast that should be no problem.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doesn't need a comment. Hillbilly Chicken Jerky can only mean delicious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net