Monday, March 22, 2010

Went for a ride with the Chief Friday. He's not super strong yet, but I didn't drop him on any climbs so that's a big improvement. Oddly enough I was pulling most of the downhills so he could rest for the climbs. I was rounding a 90 degree curve with sandy grit on it when he decided I was going too slow. My tires were sliding in cinders when he passed me on the outside of the turn. Crazy Indian.



























































Last week was another solid week of riding so I was more than happy not to ride this last weekend. I spent the entire time at the Zones swim meet in Bowling Green. 1400 kids running around hotel rooms like crazed idiots. Kinda reminds me of Juniors racing back in the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net