Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The freaks come out at night!

You never know what you see on the streets of Orrville late at night. I didn't realize a town this size had so many drunks stumbling home from the bars.





















Not much has changed in the riding arena. Good lubes are essential for those long days on the trainer. I need to get back outside but the kids have been sick a lot this year. I have been adding some tempo rides on top of the base. Intervals will come pretty soon as well. I don't want to bring it on too fast, the goal is to be slightly under fit at the first race. It's gonna be a long action packed season this year.

And now for a Chief update:That Navajo is pretty pissed and is feeding off of his anger. He's been logging some good hours and running too. I have no doubt that he is still the best bike handler in Ohio so he doesn't really need to be in prime shape to win. In the mean time I will keep taunting him so he stays motivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net