Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Livin's Easy

Ahhh...summer is almost here, and yesterday's ride at the knob was a real treat. Perfect soil conditions and four laps of fun left me feeling refreshed and beat up at the same time. I got a Droid app that tracks workouts so I can tell you that the knob is 6.75 miles per lap according to my phone. Man it sure seems longer than that sometimes.




On a more important note: I just upgraded the wagon's sound system. I can feel the bass now.




























Now this just screams SUMMERTIME!




























I was feeling like a climber in my Fabio Parra jersey. I don't usually break this baby out till July but she was calling my name. If the wind is just right I can still smell Fabio's sweat emanating from the fabric. Smells kinda like Beans, tortilla chips, and Modelo.





























It's hard to believe that I have elevated cholesterol, but Doc says it's genetic.





















Even the Amish are out pounding the miles. I would love to see this dude climb that thing out of Fredericksburg.















Groovy Cycles in the press again:In the June MTB Action mag Rody had two bikes featured from the NAHBS show. Nice work.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 02 May, 2010, Anonymous mathys said...

honestly you're not ugly enough to really do that jersey justice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net