Friday, April 16, 2010

Know your limits.























I rode the Knob again this morning and Lorson was already burning out laps when I got there. (Black ops training?) We did one lap together before he had to split for work. It's nice to have someone to ride with which rarely happens for me with my work schedule.

I did a couple more by myself and really wanted to see how hard I can push the Groovy. I was taught by the Chief that you don't know your limits until you crash. So I kept leaning that Neo-Moto tire over farther and farther until it finally gave out on an off camber turn. Limit found.

Lawn still needs mowed.....I wonder how long I can wait till the city sends a nasty gram to me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net