Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Feeling Groovy

She's a beaut Clark!












































Took the Groovy to the Knob for the 3rd time. Today the legs started feeling better so I got on it a bit. I was feeling comfortable on the bike and was able to take 90 seconds off of my fastest lap time from Saturday's race. The bike was just begging for the big ring on everything but the 2 hard climbs. The larger wheels seem to like a larger gear it seems.

I took the small ring off the crank to make it a double and I think this will be a good set up with the 11-32 in the back. The Stan's wheels seem a little light for training, I might have to get a more burley set for general riding.


On the road racing front it appears that my prediction of Swiss dominance this year is coming to fruition. Not sure what Fabian has in his veins but it is certainly high octane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net