Monday, April 26, 2010

More envelope pushing...

Last week the Knob was bone dry so I got a chance to ride there three days. I am still testing the 650B waters while trying to get a feel for the bike's limits. Once again I was pushing a little too hard and went into the drink. I went over the bars onto a pile of rocks at the end of Mazeville. The bike slid off into the decaying ooze head first. Good times.






















































I stopped by Groovy Cycles and Rody set me up with some Luvs. Anyone who knows me realizes that I am a very hard sell when it comes to new bike technology. So I must admit that changing from my flat bars to Luv's had me a little scared.
However, once again Rody did not steer me wrong. On the first ride with these bars I felt very comfortable. These things have a more natural feel than anything I have ever tried. The only problem now is that I need several more sets to put on the other bikes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net