Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Last days of summer


























I really am not looking forward to this winter at all. Last winter I rode outside the entire time and probably scarred myself mentally. But the thought of the trainer is even more bleak so I know the wool layers will be coming out soon.
I went on a 50 miler with the Chief Sunday and guess where we ended up? You betcha, the greatest road bike downhill around. And this time it was plenty muddy at the top.
Despite his lack of fitness he managed to take 3 out of 4 sprints from me, so he's not a complete disaster. Man he loves pain, and I sure love giving him exactly what he wants.
I'm trying to get him fired up about racing again. I figured Saeler needs a good beating and the Chief is the only old guy around that can do it. We'll see what happens, I will keep working on him this winter. If he could just ride about 6 hours a week he would be winning in the Vet/Expert class I bet.

1 Comments:

At Friday, 02 October, 2009, Blogger JC said...

What can I pray for? I will be praying hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net