Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wave your hands in the air like you just don't care

Ok Lance fans, you ain't gonna like this post so just look away now. Not that this should surprise you coming from me though.
So Lance goes to Colorado and wins the Mtb State Championship, which I'm sure was a tough race. But seriously, WTF dude!? You are beating up on some guys that probably work 40 hours a week and have kids at home to take care of.
There is this little thing called UCI World Cup racing that you might want to check out first before stripping a title from a hard working blue collar worker out there. Have some F#$%^&g class man!

(Send your hate mail now, I love it).






Mommy, I am this big!


















On a lighter note: I went down to the Mohican State Forest today and the trail was PERFECT! You know that 2-3" deluge we got here last night? Well it must not have rained at all in Loudonville so if you are looking for good trails then head on down.
The GT was railin' the turns and I was drifting the tires on several occasions. I can always tell when I have a good ride by the amount of debris kicked up by the front tire and stuck to my shins at the end. The only problem there now is that mile 16-20 is closed weekdays for some logging. This was quite a dissapointment because 'Ze legs had goot zenzations today' (Say this in your best Jens Voigt accent). I dearly wanted to set my best time there and was on pace for 2 hours until I came to that picnic area and saw the 'TRAIL CLOSED' sign. Crikey mate!
Oh well, I probably would have blown up anyway by mile 20. But it sure was fun while it lasted.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 13 August, 2009, Blogger Magnusknopftonn said...

It would be cool if Ohio had a state champ race and you got your eternal 2nd to him.

 
At Thursday, 20 August, 2009, Blogger JC said...

I would love it if Lance would come do a local crit that way I could try and stay glued to his wheel until the last 100 meters when I come around him. I can only dream about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net