Monday, June 29, 2009

Family Vacation













Had a nice GOBA vacation last week with the family. We got in 335 miles of horribly flat roads but at least there was no rain at all. The average speeds were high and one day we did 50 miles in 2:16. I will be looking forward to hills next year hopefully. I only managed to gain 2 lbs. last week which is normal for me during that week. That's alot of food when you think about all the miles I did.
I ate copious amounts of mexican and the photo shows the bathroom in one of the finer establishments I visited. The toilette looked even worse, especially when I was done with it. This place was a real hell hole and the beer was even warm! Very authentic I would say.

I have a litte break in my race schedule now so it will be nice just to ride tons of hours with no particular training regimen. It's kinda funny how racing actually gets in the way of my riding.








Found this little gem in Elmore.















Many thanks to John for letting Charlotte ride with Sydney this year. I think they had fun on the tandem and they held a good pace everyday.



How's that 60 miles feel? Finally speechless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net