Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mid Life Crisis!

Well I figured it's about time for a mid life crisis. No I'm not fat or balding, and I don't dream about the 'good old days' playing some shitty high school sport. But I sure do miss my 1965 Ford with the 352 V-8. So when I spy this litte baby for sale in my neighborhood I just couldn't resist.
That's right, the 1977 Pontiac Parisienne Estate Wagon! With a big ass engine and crappy suspension to boot. I should be able to fit plenty of bikes in the back, along with a tandem or two....and my triplett, and maybe even the quad.




























Pretty soon you'll be seeing some of this action...OHHH YEAH!



















I think I see the Chief behind the wheel.

7 Comments:

At Friday, 08 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a rare moment but I'm speechless.... LOL

 
At Saturday, 09 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i...i...i think i'm jelous!!! should blow the doors off you crown vic!!!and to think pontiac is gone forever!!!oh well at least you still have a REAL car(the mpv of course!!) what night do you want to go cruise for chicks?

 
At Monday, 11 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009905100301

Read those comments to the story

 
At Monday, 18 May, 2009, Anonymous wmathys said...

1987 orrville schwinn cyclery parking lot a 1965 mercury comet and a telephone pole none of those videos even come close

 
At Monday, 18 May, 2009, Blogger Experthasbeen said...

Roger had to have the parking lot repaved after that one.

 
At Tuesday, 19 May, 2009, Anonymous wmathys said...

it was probably cheap, shell paved about half with his tires

 
At Sunday, 24 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some very fine work. I recall your excellent patch laying technique with my rental cars in FL. Did you use some bleach to prep the tires? - Calves

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net