Saturday, April 11, 2009

Der Kaiser wants to add you to his friends list


Taken from Der Kaiser's Myspace page....no shit.


Jan Ullrich's Interests

General: I like to ride the bike. I enjoy crushing the weak. I enjoy driving my enemies before me and hearing the lamentations of their women. I enjoy triumph. I also like puppies. To eat.

Music: Wagner. Rammstein. German Marching Songs.

Movies: The Empire Strikes Back.

Television: I enjoy watching myself ride the bicycle on TV, crushing the souls of the weak. I do not enjoy watching the OLN on the TV, where the announcers swing from Lance Armstrong's testicles as if they were a trapeze.

Books: What is this, books? I do not read the book, I am too busy grinding the hearts of the weak people to powder with the mortar and pestle that are my massive thighs.

Heroes: Darth Vader. Eddie Merkcx. Julius Caesar. Conan the Barbarian. Martha Stewart. Jan Ullrich.



On the local front, I am anxiously awaiting next weekend for my first race of the year. I feel my form is coming on quite well and my legs felt good at this week's Wednesday Night World's club ride. I even won the sprint. I you have known me for long you will realize just how unusual that really is. I just hope the trails dry out soon, because I really don't feel like racing in the slop.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 13 April, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like him better now.

 
At Tuesday, 14 April, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Empire Strikes Back, Darth Vader, crushing the souls of the weak, hating the announcers who swing from Lance's one testicle like a trapeze... This guy is my new hero!
Belmont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net