Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring fling

Two days off road in March is always a treat. The Knob was pretty tacky on Monday, but today it was not bad at all. Still, it's not fast yet as many areas are soft, but not muddy. The kind of softness that just robs power and kinda feels like a false flat all the time. Never the less I managed to get 5 laps in today since I drove over there. Yesterday I rode over and did two laps. Both days were four hours each so I won't be riding for a day or two I think. Still. the legs feel pretty good, they are getting used to the long hours by now. I know its still early in the season, but as Van Petegem once said,"Flanders is won in December."









If you look closely here you can see Feeman trying to motorpace my van across town. Time to clean the windows.















The old Norco is getting a proper beat down while I wait for the Zaskar to arrive.












They have added some new trails at the Knob with a new finishing section also. Not only new trails but new toys. I spied Tim Long and Dustin adding two new teeters totters as well as a host of other fun stuff we can all get hurt on this year. Tim claims its still faster to ride them than go around....we'll see about that.














All these wooden posts give me an uneasy feeling. Some sort of sacrifice alter?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net