Sunday, March 01, 2009

Battle of One. Click here and crank it up!

Well I am on dayshift now, which means commuting to work at 4:30am. This is pretty much what it looked like this morning. Cold is one thing, dark is another, and early sucks. Combine all three together with a sweet crosswind and you got a party that the Belgians wouldn't even attend. After work I went for a ride and the wind had picked up considerably. Today is the first time all year that I nearly threw up on a ride.




















Now this is pretty darn good; Swiss cheese with jelly on whole wheat. And yes, I realize that I have an unhealthy obsession with food photos, I get it honest from a crazy aunt on my mother's side.




1 Comments:

At Monday, 02 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's NOT Smuckers!!! Oh and i see your "prescription" drugs on the side!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net