Friday, February 20, 2009

Today the Flahutes rode indoors, but not us.

Well I'm nearly at my 130 goal. A few more carrot and spinach dinners and I should be there soon.






















This winter has really been hanging on a long time. It was all I could do to get in eight hours in the last five days. I don't care about the snow and ice, but the damn 25 mph winds with sub zero windchills are getting pretty old.











Good thing Feeman is still out of a job(Sorry dude), but at least I don't have to do this alone everyday. In the last three months he's only refused a ride one time. I usually just yell at him like Chief used to do to me. So far he's taken it pretty well. I do have plans of cutting his brake cables though, there is no way I should be dropping him on downhills.

3 Comments:

At Friday, 20 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found all the weight you lost - if you want it back I would be glad to give it to you. That is if I can get my lard butt up off the couch. The Tour of California is on - does watching that constitute being a cyclist?
Belmont

 
At Saturday, 21 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost a few lbs. this winter. I am still 5 lbs heavier than you (135). Has to be all muscle. I just can't cut out the once/week pizza or occasional burger. Oh and the beer and cheese.

-Fenster

 
At Saturday, 21 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got sixty pounds of manmeat on you flyweights. Step back and let the Magnus machine through!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net