Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Overseas greetings.











Well I installed a hit counter that tells me countries of origin for my blog readers. I noticed quite a few European countries including a couple Belgians. Here's to you Flahute riders! I will assume that you are Flandrians because someone from the Ardennes region probably wouldn't be reading my blog. I'm sure we are training in similar conditions right now. Van Petegem is pretty cool but VDB is a punk.
And yes, that is Stella Artois that she is holding.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 18 February, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

speaking of nipple rings...i'm glad they bought out bud...thank you for your 15 dollar rebate!!!

 
At Thursday, 19 February, 2009, Blogger Experthasbeen said...

I guess she would be considered Belgain trailer trash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net