Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wang is back!






This should be a banner year for me in many ways. I have been training hard this winter and have secured a new sponsor this year, thanks to GT bikes. I was selected to be a member of the GT Dirt Coalition Team and am looking forward to racing on the 2009 GT Zaskar Carbon Pro. I intend to compete in the Vultures Knob and NEO power series races this year.
I have seen my fair share of road miles recently, but the singletrack is calling me home. The Zaskar should be here soon and it will get a proper break-in at the toughest course around, The Knob.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

better change your name to expertagainafterafewshortyearsandkidsandmarriageandallthatotherstuffthatcomeswithage!!!!

 
At Thursday, 12 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!

Joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net