Monday, March 02, 2009

Show me your war face!

Winter is really starting to suck, and I just couldn't bring myself to ride outside today. So in keeping my promise not to ride the trainer at all this year I pulled out the stepper. I have had this thing for 15 years and it can still dish out the most agonizing indoor workout I have ever experienced. It feels like a mix of hill climbing, intervals, and leg press all at once.




















About 10 miniutes into it.














Half way, can you feel it? By this point I have left all my testosterone dripping from the stepper, and no, I did not take my pants off to do that.












Post workout, with a nice closeup of my favorite shirt.












Hopefully the weather will break soon and I can get back to the Knob. In the meantime I can only dream of flowing ribbons of singletrack, and maybe the GT cheerleaders.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 03 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah i dream of them too. they're in the new mt bike mag.

 
At Wednesday, 04 March, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As much as I love the cheerleader pic - your face in agony is more delightful to see!
Belmont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net