Sunday, March 22, 2009

The wait is over

The Zaskar is here and it is finally ready to go, tomorrow it will get it's first taste of dirt. Speaking of firsts, I have never really laid hands upon a Fox fork before and I now know what I was missing. It has no play in the stantion/slider interface that I can feel at all. This was something every one of my Rockshox and Manitou products always had and I figured it was just par for the course. Unforntunately I haven't a clue how to dial the thing in yet.

























The bike built up pretty easily and the parts package is very nice. Hopefully I can do it justice this season. I will be riding some long days yet this week and plan to add some speed work soon as I prepare for the first race in April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net