Friday, April 17, 2009

Start your engines.







Well the first race of the year for me is tomorrow. The bike is ready and I am preparing for some muddy conditions. Yeah, it's been dry for a couple days now but after the deluge we've had recently I'm pretty sure there will be some sloppy sections. I got some new tires that should be more mud friendly than the Hutchinson Piranhas I was using. I toned down my hours the last two weeks and did some intervals so we'll see what happens when the gun goes off. Lord knows I got the endurance this year but my high end speed is still an unknown at this time.
Feeman will be my pit-man, drinking cheap beer and causing a general ruckus if all goes well.

2 Comments:

At Friday, 17 April, 2009, Blogger Magnusknopftonn said...

The knob is dry. We rode there tonight. Just a few mud holes. But you can get away with running fast tires.

 
At Monday, 20 April, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for your support...buying the cheep beer that is!!! goke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net