Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back in the saddle

I took 7 days off the bike. Really, a solid week I did not turn one pedal. The legs feel better now but I lost some speed. No worries, it will come back soon, hopefully just in time for the NEO Power series.

Took the tandem to the Sweet Corn challenge ride today and had a good time in the hills. It's always a fun ride in the snobbish Bath Twp. area. However I must warn everyone with BMW's not to park next to my minivan. Well, at least he's not peeing on my car this time.









1 Comments:

At Monday, 27 July, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess the need to buy an expensive car to compensate for other deficiencies proves true for this guy. Be proud - stand up and pee like a man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net