Friday, August 07, 2009

Dinner is served

I decided to try to eat a Vegan diet for a week to try and drop a few pounds. So I stop down at the local farmers market looking for fresh veggies and come a across this Amish made peach pie. So I bought it along with three lbs. of yellow beans.

























The crust was perfect and it was then that I realized it was probably made from lard. So much for the vegan effort. The beans are still in the fridge.









Note to self:If your'e buying a pie from a 250 lb woman, that should be warning enough by itself.
I wonder if elderberries will be in season soon?

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 09 August, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u save any pie fr ur hubby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net