Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Season preview




Its been a long hard winter, and as of April 3rd its still 35F outside. I've put in about 200 hours since December this winter, which is more than double what I did last season. So hopefully I will see some results this year. 2012 was pretty lackluster for me, which I have no one to blame but myself. 
My motivation is pretty good too and I even have a 'road race' planned for this upcoming weekend. This will be the first road race since 1995 I believe. Of course its mostly gravel and crap roads but nontheless its still a road race.
The Groovy had been stripped down for new paint and is the hands of Rody to do what he does best. It should be exciting to see since he has some cutting edge paint scheme in mind for it.

The NEO Powerseries will again be my main racing goal this year. And 331 is hosting a state championship as well so there is a lot to look forward to. I just need to be careful not to plan too many days at Raystown since that is a recipe for burnout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net