Sunday, August 14, 2011

All natural fork enhancement. I grew 20 mm!

Rody got my xFusion Velvet 650B in and it is installed ready for abuse. My Fox29 was 80mm but I really want 100, and Fox doesn't do a 650B so they are out of the picture now. The fork looks to be nicely made and I am told that xFusion makes the internals for Fox anyways. Going from the 29/80mm to the 650B/100mm dropped my front end down a few millimeters it seems, but who am I to complain about even tighter steering, bring it on baby! Unfortunately it just rained at least an inch so the trails are going to be a mess...again.























Look at that sweet paint, I didn't know this baby existed. I hope this guy doesn't live near me. If we show up at the same race it would be like two girls with the same prom dress on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net