Thursday, August 11, 2011

Good move Jamis...650B hardtails coming soon!









Well I am very pleased with my Groovy 650B but can't afford to get one for the wife at this time. So I am thinking about one of these for the wife next year since she has been pretty dedicated in the dirt. If only some of the other large bike companies(Trek) had to foresight to see why the 650B IS the ticket for so many applications. It comes with a fairly racy geometry, and a 71 headtube. With the new Angleset I could make that about 72.5, which would be pretty good.
If I was to start my own bike shop Jamis would be at the top of my list for brands to stock.






















I'm going to be making some changes to the Groovy soon as well. A 650B Xfusion Velvet should be on the way soon. I like the Fox 29 I have now but it's only 80 mm and I really miss that 100mm of travel. Not to mention I want to support a company that believes in the 650B format.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net