Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn comes

Monday was a pleasant day at Mohican. Rode the trail and did some extra site seeing along the way. The Gorge was at its leaf changing peak, but my legs were well past their peak. So today as I writhe in agony I ponder back on the racing season. Many thanks to GT for the fine bicycle that handled very well and never let me down once. The only mechanical I had was one flat tire all season. I only suffered two injuries; one broken knuckle and one strained arm tendon.
I'm not ready for winter but I am looking forward to next season.



































Why did I ever move back to Ohio anyways? I really miss Florida singletrack. It is very fine indeed, nary a mud puddle to be found. I can't wait to retire and move back down south again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net