Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Long time no update. Well I've been putting a lot of things off these days. The training however has not been one of them.
I have been using the trainer quite a bit. The thought of cleaning the bike after every ride has taken its toll. Indoor training is good for working on smooth spinning and one leg drills, and its time to rewatch the classics videos anyways. I am going to tweek my plan a bit this year as always. There were some elements that I was missing last year.
Speaking of videos, the wife got me a Contour helmet cam for Christmas! I can't wait to make a crash video collection. If you want a starring role let me know and we will ride the Knob together.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 December, 2010, Blogger Feel It: The Factory Rider said...

sick! we need to get together at the knob with my GoPro i got for christmas. you can mount the contour backwords and i'll mount my forewords and put you in front. we can record each other riding. you can show me the secret lines too.

 
At Thursday, 30 December, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take one lap with me and you'll get some highlights for the film guaranteed. Maybe you'll see me at the square Saturday. Been weeks since I've ridden so it could be entertaining (until you drop me a mile into it).

Belmont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net