Saturday, June 05, 2010

No longer too fast for paint

The finished product is coming together. The Groovy frame has a sweet paint job, I will almost feel bad getting it dirty. Speaking of dirt...I haven't seen any of that in a week. Nothing but torrential downpours here in Ohio. It will take a solid week of sun to have decent trails again, hopefully next weekend's race will be dryer this time. Have I mentioned before that I hate Ohio?









































This is a trick setup for the rear brake. It should distribute the braking forces between both stays and makes it easy to pull the wheel straight back for removal.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 05 June, 2010, Anonymous seldom mylar said...

thought you were done with shimano brakes given their dismal cold weather performance/destruction below 32f?

 
At Sunday, 06 June, 2010, Blogger Experthasbeen said...

Yeah, well that's what I got for now. I love them otherwise. I may try some of Magura's fluid in them next time I bleed them.
By the way, my brother is moving to Vermont in the not so distant future, so I can come do a Vermont cheese ride with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net