Tuesday, December 23, 2008

26.5...My own new size.




Well amist all the tire sizes available now I have decided to make my own new sizing. I got these 26x 2.3 Hutchinsons on blowout, they barely fit in the rear so I may have to trim them down a little.




These bring new meaning to the phrase 'big meat'. They actually measure 26.5" in diameter, almost a full inch larger than a regular 26. I should have no problem running low pressures now. Yeah, they're heavy too.





The Nokians finally came in and are getting a proper break in period. Hopefully the real crap weather will be here soon.

3 Comments:

At Monday, 29 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

like i told your wife... bigger IS better!

 
At Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.melbournecyclist.co...4380%3AVideo%3A18815

 
At Tuesday, 30 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.melbournecyclist.com/video/video/show?id=1684380:Video:18815

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net