Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Mr freeze miser, I'm Mr. ten below.


Well I finally broke down and ordered some studded tires. I have wanted a set for years but just now placed the order with Roger. They should be here in plenty of time for the Medina New Year's ride so I am stoked for an ice storm.

Well this is the 'after shot'. The camera didn't save the 'before shot' of the iced up rear derailluer. But as you can see, the urine did it's job and I was able to continue the ride without any more chain skipping from iced pulleys.




Ahh, sporting the OCC wool jersey before a nice winter's ride. Very festive. I really feel sorry for the poor saps that live in the south. They don't get to experience the extreme sensations that only a long frozen ride can bring.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 10 December, 2008, Blogger RonSmedley said...

You should've experience my 32 miles ride last Sunday. I started at Freddyville and rode down to Killbucky and back on my mt bike. Two inches snow..20° with about 14° chill factor.

 
At Thursday, 11 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll be nice and cozy on my rollers in the basement...as soon as i get new contacts...nothing like riding rollers when you can't see them clearly! have fun freezing! goke

 
At Friday, 12 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad for all of you - I'll be nice and cozy on my couch working on my first heart attack, as I suck down fatty red meat and dark beer. I've gotta get out of this non work out slump but its just so easy...
Belmont

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net