Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Not very sporting



Hunting. I don't think I will ever understand it. 4 wheelers and powerful weapons don't seem like much of a challenge to me. I have alot of friends that hunt, but no one has ever said anything to me about hunting that actually seems fun. The only real benefit I see from hunting is crash reduction. I better get moving before this guy comes out of the wood and tries to shoot me.






25F =Wool short sleeve base layer, 2 wool long sleeves, stylin' wool vest, wool socks, and wool shorts.




Ah yes, the LL Bean wool sweater finally gets some good use. Very Sporty I think.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 03 December, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wang, I heard your latest post was about hunting and I just had to comment. IMO, the benefits of hunting are deer population control and a freezer full of deer dogs, deer trail, and steaks and chops. Win-win. Unless you're the individual being harvested.

 
At Wednesday, 03 December, 2008, Blogger Experthasbeen said...

Yes, he gave me the lowdown on hunting. By the way I almost had to urinate on his frozen freehub body.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net