Saturday, July 26, 2008

Photo galore!

I finally got a microSD card reader to download my phone photos. Enjoy.



















Belmont got in way over his head on a cheese ride with me and the Cheif.
















I should have taken video so you could all hear the screaming and writhing in pain sounds.
















Oh yeah baby! Suck up those cramps.

















I rode the Knob for the first time in 6 weeks...it has been real muddy. Gee, Ohio weather is just swell!

















Brat's 2 pound burrito in Mount Vernon.
















GOBA family photo in Millersburg in front of the new 'Raber's bike shop'.

















Brat on the verge of cramping after a 21 average on the last day of GOBA. Ahh, feel the burn!













You look almost as bad as Belmont.













@#$%^&!...out of toilet paper!?

















Turtle fetish. Remember Feeman, fornicating with reptiles is illegal in most states.


















Wellington, Ohio center for higher education. I rest my case.
















Old fashioned food bonk on the first day of GOBA.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kids back to school can't be soon enough!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

ages/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementByIdLocations of visitors to this page
www.coolcounters.net